We're A Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage in Holmfirth
We know your dog is a part of the family so we welcome your dog into our home. Here are just a few rules to ensure everyone gets the most of their time at love cottage.
Please feel free to treat this as your own home so shoes on or off! I always wear shoes in the kitchen as it has traditional stone flooring. I like to take my shoes off in the lounge and top floor to feel the warmth of the underfloor heating. Pets are welcome and we do love having dogs at the property. Having grown up with dogs we appreciate they are an additional family member, so we do encourage you to bring your four-legged friends:
- You must notify us if you are bringing a dog
- The stone staircases are fairly steep so small dogs may need a little help
- Maximum of 2 dogs (unless agreed via messages prior to booking)
- Dogs are not to be left unattended
- Dogs must not go on the beds (white bedding)
- You must bring your own dog bedding, towels and bowls
- House towels are not to be used for drying/wiping or cleaning your dogs
Or ask us a question...